Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Proof that you all requested

I think my message wasn’t clear enough or you guys and gals misunderstood me on my latest post. What I was trying to express was that we should not solely base our argument on holy books because lets say I was on atheist so how will you persuade to me that evolution doesn’t make sense. You would have to use scientific evidence against it, and YES you can use scientific reasoning to explain that evolution doesn’t make sense. I still stand firm on the comments I made earlier, I mean I wasn’t trying to make fun of any religion or anything but it makes me wonder that if there are errors in the bible then how can we make it a valid reference to say . But that’s each persons believe and I am not going to go there and the proof you requested is that in Gospel of Luke chapter 4 verse # 5 it says “Then he took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a single instant.” Today even if you go on the top of the mount Everest and lets say you are able to see for thousands of miles, you can’t see the whole world because its oval shaped and you wouldn’t be able to see the back of the planet. The only way this is possible is if the world was flat so then you could see it. Also, in Isaiah chapter 40 verse 22 it says “He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.” well, in this verse bible clearly says that Earth’s shape is circle when its not the earth’s shape is spherical not circular. I mean I can go on and on about the scientific errors in Bible but that’s not my point, my point is that we solely can’t take a book to back up our view point but we must use science and logic to prove or make an argument that evolution is inaccurate. I didn’t mean to offend anybody but since you all wanted proof from the bible so I had to post these verses up.