Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Proof for Creationism without using holy books.

Lelessie
I think Merriam Webster dictionary is bias, but that’s not what I wanted to say, I wanted to that how can you say creationism can not be explained without the holy books. I mean this is the official meaning of Creationism “ a doctrine or theory holding that matter, the various forms of life, and the world were created by God out of nothing and usually in the way described in Genesis.” Well, I just proved to you that the Big Bang theory doesn’t provide an intellectual answer since the origins of life question still hasn’t been answered. So yes I did proved to you that there is existence of God without using holy book. So YES CREATIONISM CAN BE PROVED USING SCIENCE. I mean think about it, what does science try to find, the answers so if our believes are correct then science shouldn’t contradict them. I mean yes there are certain things that science can’t explain due to lack of knowledge. So what I am saying is I say that God created the universe so why would something make sense that takes us away from God since he is the creator. Lastly, I think that we should be more open to other believes and try reason out why I believe what I believe because if we just hide under our shell of believe then it just shows that we are afraid to find the truth out and we are not firm in our believe.